Conceptual planning and development of your project management systems including financials, contracts and schedules.
We take responsibility to protect our client’s interest in achieving the project goals, by regular reporting that helps teams to keep the project on time, on cost and on scope.
Our management courses are practical and focused on real project situations trained by experienced specialists.
With proven project experience we facilitate project workshops by bringing together project teams to define, plan, and assign work.
Ecostar Plan is an Engineering company offering Planning & Reporting Services adaptable to any project, regardless of its size. Using our integrated services portfolio - which ranges from strategic consulting and training in project management to technology implementation and support - we ensure that our concepts and solutions are fully functional when our work is done.
In order to respond promptly to our clients’ project management needs,
we offer our full commitment and support.
- Sep-2016 Ecostar Plan has participated to the Microsoft event "Accelerate your Business"
- Mar-2016 Ecostar Plan became member of the Microsoft Partner Network"
- Nov-2015 Insights from the Project Challenge Event London, UK Oct-2015
- Jul-2015 The Project Management Body of Knowledge 5th Edition was launched
- May-2015 Project Management and business benefits
- Feb-2015 The history of project management
Our practical approach, based on real industry experience in project management, come as support for you to deliver projects on time and within budget. Following the PMI Standards, our focus is to offer the required planning services for the right value, by bringing the proper solutions, based on your needs.
the cummulative value of the planned
8 different criteria
team members by Project Management Institute
of activity in
project planning & reporting services
the year that
Ecostar Plan was
during the projects involvement
- Preparing a resource loaded schedule in Microsoft Project for an Infrastructure tender
- How to plan an EPCC project according to PMBoK 5th Edition
- Project Risk Analysis Insights for an multi million Eur Oil & Gas Project
- Analysing the S Curve in terms of TIME-SCOPE-COST for a construction project